For over ten years I have provided training seminars to under-represented segments of Canada's changing workforce. It is amazing to see so much talent and potential still not being fully utilized.
Under-represented segments include, Women, Visible Minorities, Aboriginal People, People with Disabilities, Newcomers, Seniors, and most dear to my heart --our youth.
The wonderful experience of presenting to over 4,500 people who were really focussed on being successful here in Canada led to me creating a series of workshops called "Think Like a Canadian". Each of these workshops helps provide all participants with an important starting point from which to to create their personal success strategies.
If you are a new Canadian grappling with understanding the important unwritten rules that will determine your level of success, --these workshops create a respectful space that provokes insightful, thoughtful and impactful dialogue. It's that simple!
1) Diversity & Inclusion: Why Diversity Matters In Corporate Canada and Why It Matters to You!
2) Managing Your Brand: Everything You Want To Know About "Look", "Style" and "Fit" --But Don't Know Where to Ask!
3) Power-Networking and Impression Management
4) Strategic Collaboration: The Key to Your Success in Canada!
5) Mastering Soft Skills: The Canadian Perspective
6) Success Strategies for Minority Students
I provide these seminars for no charge. If your not-for-profit organization is looking for a clourful presenter to discuss Diversity and Inclusion contact me at 416.276.9500.
For the past four summers I have had the privilege of being asked by the Toronto Police to provide a workshop for the 150 - 200 Minority Youth hired into the Youth In Policing Initiative (YIPI). Check out YouTube clip below...